"Dark Chocolate contains a chemical that our bodies convert into phenylethylamine, the same chemical secreted when we fall in love. "- Health psychology
With the booming chocolate industry and the rising demand of cacao beans in the market, Etours gives you a tree to bar experience while sampling the best chocolate products this city has to offer. Visit four chocolaterie’s - each offering different chocolate products and learn the art of making chocolates from one of the well-known chocolate maker in the country.
- The tour will let you explore a cacao farm and learn how cacao beans are harvested, fermented and dried with product tastings in between.
- Experience how to open a cacao pod, roast and grind cacao beans.
- A walking tour after the farm visit will lead you to the country’s first Chocolate Museum and learn the science of chocolate making.
- A free mould-your-own chocolate will follow after your museum tour.
- You also get to try the sikwate or hot chocolate in one of the favourite local snack stops in the city.
- Wrap up your day with a visit to the place for everything chocolate.
- Take home a special chocolate cake that is proudly Davao.
- 8 hours guided tour (4 stops)
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Sumptuous set lunch
- Hot chocolate
- Cacao roasting and moulding
- Chocolate tasting
- Chocolate crack cake
- Private tour
- Guests will shoulder extra meals not specified in the inclusions
- In excess of the alloted time, there will be an excess usage charge of
- P350/hour for car/van
- P1000 for coaster
- P1500 for bus usage
- This tour is exclusive - meaning we can join/mix you with other groups
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking
- Subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
No food tour on these dates:
- Holy Week
- Nov. 1 to 2 (All saints and all souls day)
- Dec. 24 to 26 (Christmas day)
- Dec. 31 to Jan. 3 (New Year)