Davao City Food Tour Adventure - Eating Davao Last Updated: 10/08/2019
A GASTRONOMIC ADVENTURE - All aboard on an auto-calesa jeepney for a 5 hour food trip that connects tourists with locals through food and culture. Discover the sights and flavors of the city and embark on a food-packed explorations the city has to offer. This tour will start at 3pm to 8pm from Mondays to Saturdays only. No tour on legal holidays.
A Davao City Food Adventure
"Food is very representative of a city's culture. In order to really get to know a place and the people, you've got to eat the food" - Chef Emeril Lagasse
Don't just see the City..Taste it! This food-filled adventure highlight an appetizing range of delightful cuisine.
- First off is visiting a hole in the wall convenience food stall that offers hot chocolate and sticky rice.
- A walking tour in the heart of the city will not be missed and learn about the City's rich history as you try to sample mindanao’s popular skewered snack.
- Along the way, you will be sampling Davao's famous "pampalamig" and a creatively carved thirst quencher from the tree of life.
- A sumptuous Davao specialty for dinner will be served at a local eatery.
- And finally, a walking tour along the strip of local vendors in the City's own night market and try the flavor-filled chewy balls for dessert, a perfect sweet treat to wrap up the day!
Indeed, There's more to Davao city than its rich history and culture.
- 5 hours guided food tasting tour (8 stops)
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Airconditioned transportation
- Guests will shoulder extra meals not specified in the inclusions
- In excess of vehicle usage, an hourly rate of 250/hour will be charged.
- This is a private tour - meaning we can not join/mix you with other groups
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
No food tour on these dates:
- Holy week
- Nov. 1 to 2 (All Saints/Souls' day)
- Dec. 24 to 26 (Christmas day)
- Dec. 31 to Jan. 3 (New Year)
Terms and conditions
- We require 50% of the total amount as confirmation of your booking
- Balance shall be paid 3 days before the tourdates or on the day of the tour.
- Standard check-in time of hotels is at 2:00pm
- Standard check-out time of hotels is at 12:00 noon
- Early check-in is subject to room availability
- Charges apply for late check-out
- All rates are subject to change without prior notice
- Room and destination blockings and reservations will be automatically be released if no deposit has been made on the option dates stated above
- Blockings and reservations are considered confirmed only upon receipt of the deposit
- In case of cancellation, a written notice to ETOURS must be written at least 6 days prior to arrival date. There is no guarantee that a full refund may be given.
- All paid fees are non-refundable if cancellation occurs 2 days before your tour date.
- ETOURS shall arrange land transportation and Hotel accommodation for the entire duration of the tour, schedule pre-arranged landmark visits as well as pay for all necessary entrance fees specified in the Tour Inclusions
- Client understands that ETOURS shall be responsible only for making arrangements as a tour operator
- Client will not hold ETOURS responsible and liable for any accident, loss, injury, damage to property in connection with any accommodation, acts of GOD, flood, strikes, civil disturbances, theft, delay or cancellation or change in the itinerary on the day of the tour
- Baggage is at owners risk throughout the trip
This Agreement will be for the duration of the tour. In the interest of trust and friendship, both parties shall exert best efforts to avoid breach and settle all disputes amicably before resorting to their grievances before the courts of law.