A Davao City Food Adventure
"Food is very representative of a city's culture. In order to really get to know a place and the people, you've got to eat the food" - Chef Emeril Lagasse
Don't just see the City..Taste it! This food-filled adventure highlight an appetizing range of delightful cuisine.
- First off is visiting a hole in the wall convenience food stall that offers hot chocolate and sticky rice.
- A walking tour in the heart of the city will not be missed and learn about the City's rich history as you try to sample mindanao’s popular skewered snack.
- Along the way, you will be sampling Davao's famous "pampalamig" and a creatively carved thirst quencher from the tree of life.
- A sumptuous Davao specialty for dinner will be served at a local eatery.
- And finally, a walking tour along the strip of local vendors in the City's own night market and try the flavor-filled chewy balls for dessert, a perfect sweet treat to wrap up the day!
Indeed, There's more to Davao city than its rich history and culture.
- 5 hours guided food tasting tour (8 stops)
- A passionate and experienced local guide
- Airconditioned transportation
- Guests will shoulder extra meals not specified in the inclusions
- In excess of vehicle usage, an hourly rate of 250/hour will be charged.
- This is a private tour - meaning we can not join/mix you with other groups
- Rates are subject to change without further notice
No food tour on these dates:
- Holy week
- Nov. 1 to 2 (All Saints/Souls' day)
- Dec. 24 to 26 (Christmas day)
- Dec. 31 to Jan. 3 (New Year)